Travel à la Tendelle is a travel blog focused on electronic dance music nightlife and festival travel.
I believe that music has the unique power to bond us, not only to one another but also to the destination. My happiest moments in life have been at festivals or clubs dancing to electronic music, and through that I have connected with fellow event-goers and generated strong positive feelings towards the place I was at. This blog draws readers that feel the same way.
Although the event is always the main draw, I also take advantage of the trip to explore the destination on the side. To me, combining a dance music experience with a cool destination is the definition of a perfect holiday. The goal of Travel à la Tendelle is to inspire my readers to dance, travel, connect with one another and the destination.
I’m happy to work with brands, festivals, and publications that fit the blog philosophy.
In July 2017, Travel à la Tendelle brought in 11.5K Page Views and 6.2K Unique Visitors.
Services I offer include:
- Press Trips
- Event Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored Posts
- Affiliate Marketing
- Freelance Writing
- Guest Posts
I have written for the following publications:
Select guest articles at above publications:
- The Ultimate Rave Challenge: Leave your phone at home
- Going to an EDM Show Alone
- Five American Rave Customs that Should be Exported
- Will Hardcore Hit the US? A Review of Dominator Festival
- Review of Ultra Music Festival Worldwide Editions
- Raves around the World: Australia
- Raves around the World: Canada
- Most Popular EDM Genre in the US
- See How Much Dance Music Fans Travel for Music
Interested in working with me? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat!