You’ve shelled out for a Tomorrowland ticket. You’ve got your friends excited for the festival. And you’ve booked your plane tickets. Now you just have to figure out what to bring to Tomorrowland in order to make this once-in-a-lifetime experience count!
Beyond a list of the essentials that you need to be comfortable at Tomorrowland (don’t forget those flip flops for the shower!), I’ll also show you how to save money on alcohol and take your festival experience to the next level. After 5+ years festivaling, here’s my ultimate packing list.
What to Bring to Tomorrowland
… depending on whether you’re a light packer, a camper, a party animal, or comfort-seeking festival goer!
Jump to different sections:
Basic packing list
Bare essentials – things you’ll survive on even if you forget everything else
- Bank cards
- Ear plugs
- Flip flops for bathroom
- Festival outfits – if you’re looking for ideas, check out my comprehensive post: What To Wear to Tomorrowland: Outfits for the Classy, Trashy, and Outrageous
- Sneakers / tennis shoes
- Sweater – it can get cold at night
- Swimwear – for tanning or for the pool if you’re in VIP
- Socks, underwear (bring extra)
- Sunglasses you don’t mind losing
- Hand fan
- Backpack or Fanny Pack (see below)
Those that know me know that I swear by my fanny pack. It’s the best for dancing! It is also harder to steal from (unfortunately there are people like that out there), and works for both men and women.
This galactic design is great for raves:
And they’re also available with different designs (i.e. American flag!)
Note: You can buy many of these clothing items (except maybe shoes, socks and underwear) at the Tomorrowland merch store, so it’s not the end of the world if you don’t bring enough clothes 😉
- Tissue paper
- Wet wipes
- Sun screen (I personally love the Banana Boat sunscreen, you don’t feel it on your skin at all)
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hand sanitizer
- Portable charger – Tomorrowland has USB chargers for rent, but why not bring your own for convenience? (Anker PowerCore 10000 recommended. Lightweight and holds 3.5 charges)
- Plug adapter if you’re not from continental Europe
- Charging usb cable
- Prepaid sim card – you can buy this at any major Belgian city
Dreamville Camping packing list
- Air mattress (Tomorrowland shop can pump it up for you so you don’t need to bring a pump)
- Lantern / Flashlight
- Trash bags
- Sleeping mask
- Toiletry bag for showering (a hanging toiletry bag is honestly a lifesaver – hang it on the shower hooks or on the door)
- Bath Towel
- Hand held mirror (to do makeup, ladies)
- Mouthwash (for when the bathroom is too far away)
- Dry Shampoo – a lifesaver for the ladies! Ain’t nobody have time for the shower 😉
A party animal’s packing list
- Fun things like LED earrings (I freaking love these), light-up shoelaces, and glowsticks
- Totem poles (long poles are not allowed in Tomorrowland, but what about an inflatable pole like this ducky basher?)
- Bottle caps (they don’t give you the cap of water bottles in the festival)
- Flag – represent your country with a flag! (American flags & more)
- Bluetooth speaker to continue that party at the campsite (Recommended: Sony SRSX33 Powerful Portable Bluetooth Speaker – I personally have this one and I was blown away by the quality of the bass… especially given the low price tag!)
- Secret flasks!! (see below)
Tomorrowland is expensive. And of course, you can’t bring your own alcohol into the festival. However, of course, for the delinquent raver, there are ways around this. In today’s world you can buy anything off of the internet, including… decoy flasks!
Bring a couple of these flasks, bring your own vodka into Tomorrowland, buy a soft drink for the price of a token, and spike up your drink. And you’ll have a great time without breaking the bank!
Recommended secret flasks:
Ultimate comfort packing list
For an elevated festival experience
- Portable fan – it can get HOT at Tomorrowland! Be the envy of the festival with a battery operated portable fan (Recommended: Small Portable Fan, USB Battery Operated)
- Selfie Stick
- Camelback hydration pack (Recommended: WACOOL 2L Waterproof Hydration Pack)
- Raincoat – rain during Tomorrowland is not uncommon, be prepared!
For an elevated Dreamville camping experience
- Camp chairs
- Headphones – for the nights that you can’t sleep because your neighbors are still raging
- Disposable BBQ grill
Note: You can buy these supplies in Boom. Dreamville has shops and a grocery store, but they don’t sell alcohol.
There you have it, a list of what to bring to Tomorrowland! Download the full list here or save it on Pinterest for later:
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.